Mise à jour 1.7.2 : Fonctionnalités, Événements, Saison 9...
La mise à jour 1.7.2 de Diablo Immortal sera déployée la semaine prochaine. Celle-ci apporte de nombreuses nouveautés du côté des fonctionnalités, avec notamment l'arrivée de 36 nouveaux objets légendaires, de nouveaux événements et prépare le lancement de la Saison 9. Retrouvez l'ensemble des détails dans le patch notes complet ci-dessous.
Patch notes 1.7.2
Happy Lunar New Year, adventurer!
We cannot wait for you to wish blessings upon your friends in the Tong-Shi’s Renewal Lunar New Year event, test out potent builds with a fresh batch of 36 Legendary items, and more.
Due to the upcoming holiday, we will not be releasing a Content Update in two weeks and will instead release our next Content Update about three weeks from now. This Content Update is a real firecracker, so without delay, let’s dig in!
As with previous Content Updates, there will be server maintenance starting on January 15, from 4 p.m.–6 p.m. PST for Oceania, China, East Asia, Southeast Asia, and Europe Servers, and on January 16, from 12 a.m.–2 a.m. PST for servers in the Americas. After the maintenance has concluded, all items mentioned below will be live—specific dates for any content going live afterward are provided below.
36 New Legendary Items
With a greater challenge comes access to truly powerful items designed for beating back the tides of Hell. Note that the below Legendary Items are only available in Hell Difficulty VI or higher. We are making this change to the new Legendary Items that are added into Diablo Immortal to give players unique rewards to strive towards as they move upward in Hell Difficulty.
- Bitterwind (Main Hand): Whirlwind now draws on the power of the wind to deal increased damage, while no longer reducing your Movement Speed.
- Horns of Harrogath (Head): During Wrath of the Berserker, slaying enemies increases your damage dealt by 1% for six seconds, up to a maximum of 10%.
- Loathsome Lamina (Shoulders): Wrath of the Berserker also grants you a shield that absorbs damage.
- Manifold Gore (Chest): Whirlwind damage increased by 10% for each Bleed on the enemy, up to a maximum of 30%.
- Ram’s Impasse (Pants): Furious Charge now causes you to drag enemies with you, but its maximum charges are now two.
- Sundered Legacy (Off-Hand): Wrath of the Berserker now causes nearby enemies to Burn.
Developer’s Note: These new Legendary Items are meant to help the Barbarian focus on Wrath of the Berserker and Whirlwind, while leaning on existing Bleed attacks to increase your damage further.
- Akarat's Rebuke (Chest): Condemn now fills your soul with Valor's Retribution for six seconds, causing every Primary Attack to unleash a lightning bolt at your target, dealing damage to all nearby enemies.
- Akkhan's Glory (Shoulders): Falling Sword damage increased by 10%.
- Ammonis Cornua (Head): Shield Charge also grants you 10% increased damage for three seconds.
- Blinding Wall (Off-Hand): Condemn also unleashes bright light that Blinds enemies for one seconds.
- Cuisse of Scorn (Pants): Condemn deals 10% increased damage for each harmful effect the enemy suffers from, up to a maximum of 30%.
- Horn Splitter (Main Hand): Sacred Fire now ignites enemies, Burning them over two seconds.
Developer’s Note: For the Crusader, these new Legendary Items focus on Condemn and empowering your primary attacks.
- Hawra's Heave-Under (Head): Daring Swing also increases your Movement Speed by 30% for three seconds.
- The Potboiler (Pants): Knife Trap now places more durable traps that trigger when you take damage.
- Preferred Instrument (Off-Hand): After using Knockback Shot, your damage is increased by 10% for three seconds.
- Razorflight (Main Hand): Impale can now be charged, allowing you to throw multiple knives at once.
- Reverberant Doublet (Chest): Knockback Shot now fires an arrow that Immobilizes enemies.
- Shredbank (Shoulders): Knife Trap now deals 20% increased damage to enemies suffering loss of control.
Developer’s Note: For the Demon Hunter, the focus is on utilizing Knife Trap and Knockback Shot for a one-two combo, while gaining additional movement utility through Daring Swing.
- Arc of the Ascendants (Main Hand): Deadly Reach now also has a 25% chance to make enemies vulnerable, increasing damage taken by 10% for two seconds.
- Fate Alight (Shoulders): Mystic Strike also causes your next skill used within four seconds to deal 30% increased damage.
- Gergel's Familiarity (Pants): Mystic Strike now conjures a spirit ally to charge forward, damaging and slowing enemies in its path.
- Ordered Obsidian (Chest): Wave Strike now deals 20% increased damage to enemies suffering loss of control.
- Resurgency (Head): Mystic Allies duration is now increased by 0.4 seconds after defeating an enemy, up to a maximum of four seconds.
- Willbillow (Off-Hand): Wave Strike now instantly unleashes a large blast of energy that damages enemies within the area.
Developer’s Note: For the Monk, the focus is on utilizing Mystic Strike to create moments of bonus damage that can be followed-up with abilities such as Wave Strike.
- Black Cavalcade (Shoulders): Skeletal Mage damage is increased by 5% each time they defeat an enemy, up to a maximum of 30%.
- Filth Spurns Squalor (Chest): Bone Wall now places a larger ethereal wall that continually damages enemies within and reduces their Movement Speed.
- Grave Cutter (Main Hand): Grim Scythe now slices enemies in front of you several times, with the final swing inflicting a Bleed.
- Greathelm of Deflection (Head): Your Command Golem is now linked to you, equally splitting the duration of harmful effects between the both of you.
- Ravening Silence (Pants): Grim Scythe now triggers all continual damage on the targets it hits, causing them to instantly take the remaining damage.
- Spite-Fetor (Off-Hand): Soulfire now has a 25% chance to explode on hit, dealing damage to nearby enemies and causing them to Burn.
Developer’s Note: For the Necromancer, the focus is on using Grim Scythe to manipulate damage-over-time effects, concentrating your damage into a single, powerful hit.
- Charged Stigma (Off-Hand): Electrocute also increases your Primary Attack Speed by 6% for two seconds, stacking up to a maximum of five times.
- Crushing Weight (Head): Teleport also increases your damage by 10% for three seconds.
- Galebrinde (Shoulders): Ice Armor also causes your Primary Attacks to decrease enemy Movement Speed by 40% for three seconds.
- Novel Castigation (Pants): Arcane Torrent also fires tracking missiles that seek out enemies, dealing damage.
- Ol' Rustic (Staff): Lightning Nova also increases your Primary Attack Speed by 30% for three seconds.
- Rampant and Inscrutable (Chest): Lightning Nova now conjures a lightning orb that orbits you, firing chain lightning at your target when you use your Primary Attack.
Developer’s Note: For the Wizard, the focus is on using Lightning Nova to empower your Primary Attacks with Electrocute, further stacking increases to your Primary Attack Speed, while mixing in Teleports for an additional layer of boosted damage.
Legendary Essence Extraction
A new method of Essence Extraction has been discovered! You can enhance your Legendary Attributes to increase their power by extracting the same essences multiple times. Legendary equipment can no longer be salvaged at the Blacksmith, and instead must be extracted. Essence Extraction still provides players with the same Upgrade Materials they would get from salvaging, but now, as you find duplicate Legendary equipment, your overall power will increase too.
When you find a new Legendary item, your first extraction will pull out the Legendary Essence and store it for you to inherit later, as it always has. Further extractions will grant you Essence Energy to increase your Essence Mastery level—however, extracting Essence Energy from a particular Legendary item will become more difficult with each Essence Energy you obtain from it, and eventually you will no longer be able to extract the energy from that Legendary item.
Additionally, you will now receive Upgrade Materials on the first extraction for every Legendary Essence and no longer must choose between gaining a Legendary Essence or Upgrade Materials.
As your Essence Mastery level increases, it will further enhance the power of all your Legendary Attributes. Some skills will receive damage bonuses, while others might receive cooldown reduction, or other effects. You can always view your current power and what bonuses you will get at the next Essence Mastery level at Zamina, the Essence Transfer NPC in Westmarch.
Developer’s Note: We have made this change to aid in improving the experience of finding duplicate Legendary items, and for farmers to gain power slightly faster, but without creating an overbearing obstacle for more casual players. Additionally, we wanted to create increased build diversity, providing players the ability to further specialize their builds if wanted. We recommend taking a look at your essence list to see what new synergies might be available to you now.
Dungeon Set Item Drops
All Dungeons will now drop a guaranteed Set Item after many Dungeon completions in a row that did not result in a Set Item being dropped. Dungeons boosted by the Codex have a lower threshold before a guaranteed Set Item is dropped.
Developer’s Note: As we continue to evaluate the state of Set Items, we identified the need to keep improving the player’s ability to acquire them. Set Item crafting was a great step forward and we believe this additional update will further aid players in acquiring the specific Set Items they want.
When a player is trying to find a Party for a Dungeon, if the Party Finder fails to find other players to join, it will search other Servers to fill the Party. Players can also invite players from other Servers to join the Party.
Immortal System Improvements
Immortals will now receive more information about the Shadows when alerted to Defend the Vault. Immortal Parties in the queue will see the Shadow Party that has queued to defend against them, along with the relative strength of the Shadow Party versus their Party. The Party Leader of the Immortal group will then be able to decide to either accept defending against the Shadow Party or pass, which will give another Immortal Party in the queue the opportunity to defend.
Immortal Party leaders can also automatically pass all Shadow Parties that are relatively stronger than their Party by enabling a new button in the Defend the Vault interface.
Rejoining the Shadows Faction
We are making the experience of rejoining the Shadows after a new Cycle of Strife begins easier. The lottery system has been replaced with a first-come, first-served system. An Adventurer who successfully signs up during one of the three daily recruitment periods beginning at 1:00, 7:00, and 10:00 p.m. server time can instantly embark on the trial to become a Shadow.
To join the Shadows faction, speak with the Mysterious Patron located in Westmarch’s Wolf City Tavern during the above-mentioned recruitment periods.
Treasure Hunter Paragon Tree
The Treasure Hunter Paragon Tree has been updated to remove the restriction of outdoor areas from the Treasure Find, Gold Find, and Lucky specialization skills.
Developer’s Note: As we look for ways to make each Paragon Tree a competitive and compelling choice for players, we sometimes find that the best way to increase the value of a tree means making its viability a bit less niche. This is the course of action we have taken with this update to the Treasure Hunter Paragon Tree, and we hope that it will incentivize you to find new use cases for this tree while still maintaining its core identity as the tree of choice for those looking to enrich their daily adventures in Sanctuary.
Battleground End of Season Ceremony
When a Battleground season ends, players will now receive a summary of their previous Battleground season the first time they talk to the Battleground Captain.
Converting Adventurer Clan
Converting an Adventurer Clan to a Dark Clan will now only cost five Akeba’s Signets.
New Resonance Wings
Two new sets of Resonance Wings have been added at the Resonance milestones of 2,000 and 4,000.
Tong-Shi’s Renewal Lunar New Year Event
Tong-Shi invites you to his Renewal—a call to bask in the fading glow of a finished year and begin the cycle anew—welcoming a new year with open arms and optimism.
From January 16, 3:00 a.m.–February 6 2:59 a.m. server time, players can complete up to three tasks a day to earn festive rewards, such as Red Bags and Tseym.
Players can also receive rewards such as the Divine Framework of Xiansai Portrait Frame and With a Bang Emoji for logging in on the following days: January 18, January 21, January 22, January 25, January 28, January 29, February 1, February 4, and February 5.
If you miss a login reward for one of these dates, do not worry, you’ll be given a quest to complete which will provide you with the missed reward once finished. Note that missed rewards must be claimed in chronological order.
Deliver and Receive Blessings with Red Bags and Tseym
Red Bags are celebratory Tong-Shi’s Renewal rewards that can be gifted to a friend. You’ll not only receive rewards when you open Red Bags sent to you, but you’ll also receive rewards for sending Red Bags to friends. Spread the blessings of Tong-Shi’s Renewal by sending and receiving as many Red Bags as you can get your hands on!
Completing daily event tasks can also yield Tseym. Turn in any Tseym you receive within the Tong-Shi’s Renewal event UI to receive ample rewards. Turning in Tseym has a second effect too—each Tseym will add towards Server-wide milestones, with each milestone met rewarding all players on that Server with a bevy of Battle Points. Players who contribute 88 Tseym will also receive a random Legendry Item for their class.
Lineage of Beasts Cosmetic Set
How better to best the beasts of the Burning Hells than to become one yourself? Adorn this primal cosmetic and tap into a lineage of beasts to become Sanctuary’s ultimate apex predator. The Lineage of Beasts Standard Cosmetic Set can be purchased from the in-game shop for 1,000 Eternal Orbs.
Season Nine Battle Pass: Wicked Wanderer
“We traveled for an eternity across that arid wasteland. How long, I couldn’t say. And, always, a dark cloud seemed to follow us just over the horizon.”
-A Lost Adventurer
The Wicked Wanderer, a new Battle Pass devoted to communing with your sinister side, has skulked into Diablo Immortal, and with it, the Season Nine Battle Pass on January 19, at 3:00 a.m. server time. This Battle Pass hosts 40 ranks worth of challenges and rewards, such as Legendary Gems, Crests, Hilts, and more.
The Season Nine Battle Pass only runs until February 16, at 2:59 a.m. server time—begin slaying demons and climbing your way through the ranks today!
Fractured Plane Limited-Time Event
In a place like Sanctuary, even those with the utmost mental fortitude can find themselves lost to the unrelenting darkness spread by the Burning Hells. Broken. Shattered. Trapped in the deepest recesses of their mind—entering the Fractured Plane is the only way forward.
The Fractured Plane is a limited-time event where players enter an unexplored realm of their existence. A 15-floor gauntlet, inhabited by the fiercest minions the Hells can throw your way awaits. Your journey in the Fractured Plane begins without your usual gear, gems, and skills. Instead, you will be provided with a set of pre-selected skills for your class. To advance, you must rely solely on your wits, unstable gear you find, and the Chaos Coins you receive from progressing through hordes of demons. Best of all, only unstable gear of Legendary rarity will drop in the Fractured Plane, and items you receive will complement the skills you begin with, equipping you with the ability to make, and tweak, your build on the fly. When your journey in the Fractured Plane is over, all the unstable gear you’ve collected will vanish.
The Chaos Coins you earn will also come to your aid—spent at the Chaos Broker, you can exchange Chaos Coins for new items or Shards of Fortune. These shards will increase your Fortune Rating, providing a greater chance of receiving higher-quality Legendary items from chests on each floor. If you’re resourceful enough to make it to the fifteenth floor without dying more than five times, you’ll receive a reward. Out of all the Legendary items you’ve encountered during your run, select six, and out of those six, you will be rewarded one at random for you to carry out of the Fractured Plane. This time around, you’ll also receive Tseym as a reward for your runs—turn your Tseym in at the Tong-Shi’s Renewal event menu to receive additional rewards and contribute to your Server’s progress!
Begin your journey towards mental ease soon—the Fractured Plane is available from January 16, 3:00 a.m.–February 6, 2:59 a.m. server time.
Feeling underfed, the moon has doubled its demands, providing you with an upcoming opportunity to sate its seemingly endless appetite for blood!
The moonlit path you’ll take to heed your lunar overlord’s increased howl for sustenance is ready to be traversed. Players can complete up to three tasks a day starting February 2, 3:00 a.m.–February 6, 2:59 a.m. server time. Through completing tasks, you’ll gain Astrolabe Power—the power can be used to draw a Blessing of Magic or Blessing of Might, each with unique benefits, from the Astrolabe. Use the blessings to gain Moonslivers, which can be exchanged for lunar-laced rewards.
Visit here for more information on the Hungering Moon event’s mechanics.
Diablo Immortal Developer Q&A Series
Have questions about Diablo Immortal? We have answers. Check out our Diablo Immortal Developer Q&A series for answers to some of the community’s burning questions about the game. We will post a new set of questions and answers about once a month.
We’ll see you in Sanctuary!
-The Diablo Immortal Team